Today’s review is about the Avenir Mountain Bike Unicycle with 20-Inch Wheel and here I will try to provide you with all the information I believe you need to know about this unicycle before you decide to buy it or not.
Please remember that this post is only a review about the Avenir Mountain Bike Unicycle. If you try to find deals and discounts for this unicycle online then you can Click Here to get the Avenir Unicycle With 20-Inch Wheel at a great discounted rate today…
Short Description About The Mountain Bike
The Unicycle by Raleigh Bicycles is a starter unicycle that offers great quality and amazing performances for a reasonable price. It is made from a solidly built steel frame with an ultra-comfy padded seat that’s slightly curved and fitted with a grip underneath.
Learning the basics of unicycling is easier with the help of its extra-large off-road tire, which measures 20 inches by 2.5 inches. It provides great balance and traction, so you can do your tricks, hops, and jumps without issues. In addition, it is suitable for different road surfaces, whether you decide to ride on city streets or dirt trails.
The Bike measures 24 inches by 9 inches by 24 inches and it weighs approximately 15 pounds. Other features of this unicycle are cottorless 3-piece cranks, anti-slippage double-bolt seat clamp and short seat post that’s great for trials.
Other Important Details
Dimensions: 24 x 9 x 24 inches
Weight: 15 pounds
The Pros And Cons Of The Avenir Mountain Bike Unicycle
- It is a very sturdy unicycle that can take abuses (to some extent) due to riding it on jumps and off-road trails.
- For the quality and features, it is worth more than its price tag.
- Its 20-inch tire with large tread performs well on various surfaces and offers enough traction, especially when doing difficult unicycle tricks, jumps, and hops.
- It is a breeze to put together. All you need are the right wrenches and minimal mechanical know-how.
- It is a lightweight unicycle.
- It comes with a stand.
- So far, there are no complaints about its seat being uncomfortable.
- The seat post is too short for taller individuals, like around 5’11”, more or less.
- Although it is durable, it is not built to last for months if repeatedly subjected to rough use.
- The air tube should have been positioned better and not placed under the cranks.
Just to be clear, the Avenir Mountain Bike is not built for professionals. However, it is an economical choice for individuals wanting to learn unicycling tricks, but don’t have the budget to invest on high-end models, like a Nimbus or Kris Holm.
For the price and quality, it doesn’t disappoint. One of the most outstanding features of this unicycle is its extra-large tire, which provides good balance and traction, even in the mud.
About the “too short seat post” complaint, this is a welcome feature because trials require short seat posts. Overall, the Avenir Mountain Bike Unicycle is highly recommended for beginners or basic ridings, and it absolutely gets our seal of approval.